Glossing service is created for all the clients who want to refresh their colour between the services. Especially having a tonner put on. As toners tends to wash out after a while and you feel like you do not want to go for a full colour service yet. We do have a new service called Glossing that is very recommended by Hair Culture Team as it has a treatment and tonner as one of the parts that helps to refshresh your hair colour and makes it shiny and fresh again. But the best part is that it only costs between £25 and £35!
- Blow- dry is not included with your colour service.
- Prices are divided according to the level of stylist.
- If you are not sure what colour service you require please DO NOT book online, please call us to talk through your options and book in a consultation appointment.
- Unfortunately, we cannot give accurate pricing on colour services over the phone, in order to find out accurate pricing we encourage you to come in for consultation appointment during which we will discuss services needed to achieve your desired hair colour and prices.
- Once you booked the appointment you will receive message with a confirmation of your appointment date and time.
- If for any reason you cannot make to your scheduled appointment and not inform us earlier than 48 hours in advance, next time when you book we would need to take a £50 deposit from you in order to secure your booking.
- The deposit will be redeemed of your bill on the day of your appointment.
- In an event of a cancelation you would need to lets us know at least 48h in advance of your appointment time in order to receive your deposit back.
- For any colour services we advise to have a patch test done 48h in advance of your appointment.
- For any lightening colour services we strongly advise Olaplex to be added to the colour for extra £30.
- Package prices are running only Sunday to Thursday. 10Am to 4PM Monday to Thursday and all day on Sunday.
- Packages cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Package services only runs with Stylist level team members.
- Colouring services do take quite a bit of time out of your day, especially colour correction and Balayage services can take at least 4 hours.
- In order to maintain the colour that has been created by our stylists we strongly advise to use only professional homecare products that has been recommended by our stylists.